GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

A couple days ago I was walking out of the hardware store and was holding the door for an older gentleman. He said. "hey is that your truck parked out there?" My first thought was oh no, he hit it in the parking lot. I replied, "yes" and he just said , "boy, she's a beauty. Here follow me let me show you my baby"

We walked around the corner to see his 2500 and then back to look at mine again. We had a good few minutes of conversation and he told me if I wanted to get serious about plowing to buy a Fischer (everyones got jokes). Anyways it was nice to meet a fellow enthusiust and have a bit of truck talk going on in the parking lot. I didn't think of it until afterwords, but should have referred him over to the forums here.
    "The best things in life aren't things"

2007 Chevy Silverado Classic 1500
    Ext Cab 4wd LT
    Check out my garage
    http://www.NStarWindow.com

I always get compliments on how useful my truck is and how connected me and it seem to be.

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

I too get comments on my old truck all the time. I think the best was that I had 2 younger men offer me $15,000.00 for my truck and when i said it was not for sale they said name your price....... That was before it was painted. Since the paint job I have had several people say that I have the baddest truck around. It really does feel good to have your work noticed............

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

I get compliments on my 2013 all the time. I attribute the compliments to the White Diamond color. When I had my 2008, I used to get compliments, but nothing like the 2013 gets.

2013 Silverado LTZ White Diamond Crew Cab

Mods:
    Advent OGM1 Navigation
    Husky Liners GearBox Underseat Storage
    Airaid MIT
    EGR Rail Caps
    K&N Air Filter
    Flowsound 40 Muffler
    Hypertech Max Energy Tune (only top end limiter removed and AFM disabled)
    Chrome Tailgate Handle Cover
    TonnoPro HF-155 Tonneau Cover
    WeatherTech Front and Rear Splash Guards
    Husky Liners X-Act Contour Floor Liners
    WeatherTech Side Window Deflectors

My truck isn't much to look at, but when people find out how many miles are on it and realize it fires right up they are impressed. As far as compliments (other than about how well it runs), not much to speak of.
    93 Suburban (Southern Slayer): TBI 350, 4L60E
    73 Z28 Camaro: L82, TKO 600

KJ4CLI

"...Death smiles at us all, all a man can do is smile back..."

I dont have much work on my truck but I always keep it clean and people are always complementing me.

- - - Updated - - -

Its a nice truck but it cant beat my 2001 camaro SS cammed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123