GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Fixed width site weirdness?

Anyone else notice that the items on the right hand side are wider and can't be collapsed? Also is the left-hand side smaller, resulting in a number of truncated signature images for users as well as wrapping problems in signature text for those users that were utilizing the previous width to its full extent?

It's been this way a few days?

Yes, I've noticed the same thing. However, considering the issues I often have while browsing on this network I assumed it was me. Your Sig looks like crap now.

To Be Completed (Eventually):
    6" BDS Suspension lift | KingShocks Front and Rear Coil Overs | 4.56 Gears | 35" A/Ts (TBD) | Cervinis 07-12 Silverado Ram Air Hood | Fab Fours Front Winch Bumper (CS07-H2051-1) | Fab Fours Full Size Rear Bumper (CS07-W1850-1) | RX-2 Series Main Grille (Black) | Line-x Bed and wheel wells | Skid Plates | Rizor Automated Tonneau Cover | Custom Bed Insert | RBP RX-3 Series Nerf Bars | Kenwood Excelon DNX9990HD | JL Audio Stealthbox (2x500RMS) | JL Audio HD 1200/1 Class D Mono Amp | JL Audio C5-653 Components (Front) | JL Audio C5-650 Components (Rear) | JL Audio Slash v2 300/4v2 Class A/B Amp

I was thinking i was the only one b/c im on this crappy internet here in the stan. i thought wrong tho.

2010 Silverado Z71

Kyle-USAF-MI/VA

"Fueled by Haters"

TCS front box 7"-9" set at 8.5" | FTS coilovers(blue coil) with resis and FTS shocks with resis| 20" Fuel Off-Road Revolver Rims | 35x12.50 Nitto Trail Grapplers | Halo Projector Head Lights by Recon- Black | Led Taillights by Recon- Smoked | Dumped Straight pipe | Volant CAI | Ranch Hand Front Bumper | DiabloSport Trinity Programmer | Tow Mirrors with Turn Signal | Cervinis Ram-Air hood | 4.56 USA gears with tru trac locker | Longshot Lighting 6000k 55w low beam and 6000k 35w fogs HIDs | 7" lift leaf spring | Blue TCS traction bars

Future Mods: Long tube headers
    | Custom tune | Cam | Stall Converter

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy09LTZCrew View Post
    Your Sig looks like crap now.
    Mine was laid out per the previous width, so yes, it does, at the moment ... and I've seen a number of others with similar issues. Hopefully it'll be resolved, soon.

Here's hoping. Now there's no chat AND width issues. Next thing they'll start advertising Dodges too...

Oh yeah. That already happens. And I just exacerbated the issue my mentioning Dodge. Twice now.

Chevrolet, Chevrolet, Chevrolet

There...

To Be Completed (Eventually):
    6" BDS Suspension lift | KingShocks Front and Rear Coil Overs | 4.56 Gears | 35" A/Ts (TBD) | Cervinis 07-12 Silverado Ram Air Hood | Fab Fours Front Winch Bumper (CS07-H2051-1) | Fab Fours Full Size Rear Bumper (CS07-W1850-1) | RX-2 Series Main Grille (Black) | Line-x Bed and wheel wells | Skid Plates | Rizor Automated Tonneau Cover | Custom Bed Insert | RBP RX-3 Series Nerf Bars | Kenwood Excelon DNX9990HD | JL Audio Stealthbox (2x500RMS) | JL Audio HD 1200/1 Class D Mono Amp | JL Audio C5-653 Components (Front) | JL Audio C5-650 Components (Rear) | JL Audio Slash v2 300/4v2 Class A/B Amp

Moog said in another thread that the ads are controlled by Google. So, in theory you're seeing Dodges only if you've been looking at dodges. Are you a closet Dodge fan? (Nak's seeing Fords, it seems...)

There have been some changes to the board's layout. Steve's working on restoring the variable-width site.
    Christopher

1991 Chevy Suburban 1/2 ton 2WD w/ chevy SBC 350-3/4 ton drivetrain upgrade w/4.10 gears 200K miles
    2005 Saturn ION-2 Stock 265K miles
    1982 Bronco, 1993 Bronco (sold), 1971 M35A2 Deuce and a Half

There are 10 kinds of people, those who understand binary, and those who dont...

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down- Adam Savage

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy09LTZCrew View Post
    Your Sig looks like crap now.
    That should be fixed, now.

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealOne View Post
    That should be fixed, now.
    nope!!
    Finally a signature and Avatar! I also posted some pics in the Gallery.
    2011 2500HD Crew Cab 4X4 Z71 6Liter.
    2011 Outback Travel Trailer 260FL
    So Happy to not be on the edge of GVWR Over Load!!

Quote Originally Posted by jake's silverado View Post
    nope!!
    What's still sporked about my sig? I've got it fitted to the new fixed width of the site ... or at least I think I do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast