GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Master Mechanic
    Blog Entries

I have had no troubles as of yet after a total rebuild of the air ride its all been great, the only complaint i could possibly make is that my truck really dose not know if it is an lly or lbz as it was made during the big change up with duramax, but with all the reading i have done and what i have seen in front of me to date is that I have a lly built like lbz, stamped tagged and tuned as an lly... but if any body out there knows for sure what the difference is between the 06 lly the 07 lly and the 07 lbz , let me know... PS.. i have studied the duramax forums on this so many times now, i think i could write one myself
    Production date on this incomplete cab/chas was 10/06, then it went to Monroe truckClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG00078-20120308-1338#1.jpg 
Views:	226 
Size:	64.2 KB 
ID:	36127

Thats so money.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dog View Post
    I have had no troubles as of yet after a total rebuild of the air ride its all been great, the only complaint i could possibly make is that my truck really dose not know if it is an lly or lbz as it was made during the big change up with duramax, but with all the reading i have done and what i have seen in front of me to date is that I have a lly built like lbz, stamped tagged and tuned as an lly... but if any body out there knows for sure what the difference is between the 06 lly the 07 lly and the 07 lbz , let me know... PS.. i have studied the duramax forums on this so many times now, i think i could write one myself
    Production date on this incomplete cab/chas was 10/06, then it went to Monroe truckClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG00078-20120308-1338#1.jpg 
Views:	226 
Size:	64.2 KB 
ID:	36127

I would love to have one of these trucks. I have no need for the towing capacity at this time, but I still want one. There is one parked at the local Bass Pro shop every day. Every time I see it I try to give my wife a new reason why we need one. "Honey, it would pull the 2000 lb boat really well"!! "It is a Diesel, everyone needs a Diesel", "If we pass a broken down semi that had a load of perishable medical supplies going to a children's hospital, we could help"! Nothing has worked as of yet. Guess I have to keep trying, it took 7 years, but I ended up talking her into the Yukon XL.

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123