GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default 1999 Silverado 16" alloy wheels

Hey gang. I am looking for a set of factory wheels that came on 1999-2003 and possibly later wheels. They are 16" and look like this:

Please let me know whatcha want and where you are. They need to be priced right and be somewhat local to me so I can go pick them up.

Thanks a bunch!
    "It went together didn't it? Well then there has to be a way to take it apart!" - Me.

Check out my image gallery HERE.

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good." ~Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Sr. Apprentice

I'm swapping mine out in the next week or two. I'm in Va Bch. What are you looking to pay? I'm just kicking around the idea of getting rid of mine.

I see them on Craigslist every now and then for 150 ish. I don't see many of them anymore... Everyone wants the newer 18-20" ones.

I am not looking to spend a whole lot. Do they have tires on them?
    "It went together didn't it? Well then there has to be a way to take it apart!" - Me.

"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good." ~Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Sr. Apprentice

3 of mine are mounted and balanced with Firestone tires (the 4th was a blow-out.) I'd feel like a criminal if I asked for more than $100.

Awesome! Pm me if you decide to get rid of them.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Wissinger View Post
    3 of mine are mounted and balanced with Firestone tires (the 4th was a blow-out.) I'd feel like a criminal if I asked for more than $100.
    I actually hate mine, but mine have 12 years of use on them and they are definately not worth new price, but I don't have a "wheel" budget right now to replace them with anything else.

Mine have the 265/70R16 Michelin LTX M/S2' s on them. 70,000 mile tires that are people are claiming 80-85,000 miles. Had the tires 12 months in November.

Tires and wheels have been rotated and balanced 4 times this year and tread is "like new".

You can see the wheels in my sig picture, they had Continental CrossContact LX20's on them in the sig picture, which were the best tires I have ever had.

Sr. Apprentice

Will do. Hopefully in a week or so I'll have more info for you.

I got a set. Thanks guys.