GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default chevy stock alloy rims compatiblilty concerns.

will the aluminum alloy wheels 17" from a 4 wheel drive Silverado fit on a 2 wheel drive 2005 Silverado that takes 17" rims as well with out any problems with rubbing or when rotating them.. Im just curious before I buy them that I wont have any issues since they are coming off a 4wd and going on a 2 wd..not sure if the offsets are different or anything else important.. thanks in advance..

I can't see that it would be so much of a difference that some wheel spacers wouldn't do the trick...

- - - Updated - - -

when I put the Mickey's on my truck, the fronts needed spacers because it was way too close...
    00 Chevy Tahoe LT, 5.3 4x4

You should be fine can't hurt to see if they fit if they don't buy spacers they aren't that expensive.

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

i am almost positive they will fit with no problem, as long as they are both the same lug pattern there is no reason they shouldnt.

a 17 inch 6 lug will fit almost any gm 6 lug i can think of. rims only of corse, not counting oversized tires.

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

yeah thats what im needing to know. am I gonna need spacers for sure or will they work without them? it will help determine on wether I want them or not plus give me a bargining chip..thanks..