GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Thread: New from Kansas

Default New from Kansas

Hey guys Ive been on this forum a bunch getting ideas and knowledge from everyone about problems and things to do to my truck. I live in Kansas, south of the Kansas City Metro area. I have a 2003 GMC Sierra 1500 5.3 Z71 sitting on a 4" Rough Country Lift Kit on 33" Nitto Terra Grapplers with 17" Helo rims. I love my truck to death and can not wait to get more done to her. Hope to gain knowledge and share mine with y'all.

Been reading about tuners and 06MonteSS I will be in touch with you when I have money and decide to pull the trigger on one of those DiabLew packages.
    Jack It Up Fat Chicks Can't Jump-Kansas HickLyfe

'03 GMC Sierra Z71 5.3- 4" Rough Country Lift Kit/33" Terra Grapplers/17" Helo Rims
    '08 Buell 1125R
    '11 Apollo Mini PitBike

Welcome to the G M T C ! Glad to hear you've had good luck with us in the past! Have fun!

2010 Z/71 Colorado C/C
    Black 4X4 w/5.3L V8
    ===============
    2007 Winnebago Adventurer
    w/8.1L Chevy & Allison 6spd.
    Canyon Lake, Texas

Quote Originally Posted by redNecKansas View Post
    I live in Kansas, south of the Kansas City Metro area. I have a 2003 GMC Sierra 1500 5.3 Z71 sitting on a 4" Rough Country Lift Kit on 33" Nitto Terra Grapplers with 17" Helo rims.
    Welcome! My condolences on living in the KC area. (I lived in Overland Park for 6 years so I'm qualified to say that!) What kind of Helos are you sporting? Got some pics?

Welcome to the club, it's nice to have you as part of the team.

2002 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab SportSide: See Mods in My Garage

SurrealOne i currently live in Olathe on the border of OP but im running the HE791 but not yet im waiting for some good mud to come around so i can go get her looking good. but if this weekend is good ill be out with her and try to snap a few good pics all the way around.

Olathe on the border of OP, eh? 119th street or thereabouts? Or farther south??? (I used to live very close to 119th and Antioch in OP... and one of my fav hangouts was Barley's Brewhaus on 119th -- with its whopping 99 beers on tap.)

Looking forward to the pics...

Haha ya just down a little at about 135th and Pflumm so pretty close to where you were. And yes I know Barley's BrewHouse I have a few friends that work there and I go there tons. And ya this weekend should look good for wheeling maybe not mudding but ill have the truck out with my mini bike on my fav road that is a good wheeling spot.

Aye, not much farther. Closer to where I worked (Near 135th and Metcalf), actually.

Be safe while out this weekend. Enjoy the weather before it turns bone cold like most winters (excluding last winter). I'll actually be out that way for business around Thanksgiving, but, sadly, I'll be truckless as I must fly.