Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

01 ASTRO rear hatch electrical issues

Discussion in 'Chevy Uplander & GM Minivan Forum' started by tonkatracker, Jan 25, 2008.

1. tonkatracker

tonkatracker New Member

Hey guys my wife Drives an 01 Astro with rear dutch doors and I am having some issues with it When I open the hatch the interior lights do not come on, also when I lock the doors with the inside button or the key all the doors lock except the hatch (even the rear door). I can unlock and lock the doors using the key on the hatch but it still leaves the hatch unlocked (locks/unlocks everything else though)

any Ideas?

2. Davandy

Davandy Moderator 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

There are three or four contacts you can see them when open the door clean them with sanding paper en spray contact spray on them. :great:

3. tonkatracker

tonkatracker New Member

I dont have any contacts on the rear hatch (ther are 2 on the sliding door but none on the rear hatch)