Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

011 ranch hand rear bumper onto a 93 suburban...

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Kagami-Suburban, Mar 17, 2011.

1. well I picked up a factory 2nd ranch hand rear bumper for a 2011 2500HD it was a lot cheaper then what I need for my 93 2500 suburban and I figured they all look the same and 3/4 ton couldn't be that different. well I got about 3inch from frame to mounts guess it could have been worse. so any ideas on what I can do to fill the space?

2. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Find a reputable welding shop and have him make you a set of adaptors, 2" square like a reciever tube, on both sides just might make up the difference.
    A good fab shop should be able to cobble something together fairly cheap so you dont end up spending more than the correct one would of cost.