1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

01stepsides truck then to now...we have a lot to cover

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by 01stepside, Feb 28, 2014.

Random Gallery Photos

1. 01stepside

01stepside New Member

Hey guys I know i already have a build thread in the silverado section titled my 01 silverado...in it for the long haul...(go check it out, its awesome!) but there are just wayyyy too many pics i have on my photobucket to even begin to put in my build thread lol so this is going to be like a picture only post with a few words, unless anyone has questions which will be answered quickly as possible :) A little background: This is my first truck, had 2 honda crxs, a civic, a mitsubishi mirage, and a honda accord before truly focussing on my truck. bought in march of my junior year in high school, I'm 22 now, next month ill have had the truck for 5 years, she has served perfectly, couldnt ask for a better one. I am a part time college student and full time pharmacy technician, dont get paid great, but its money. The truck: 2001 Chevrolet Silverado Stepside, 2wd, black, single cab, 4.8l V8. Bought: 115,XXX miles, now: 179,9XX miles. Thanks for looking in advance and like i said, bear with me cause theres a lotttt to cover lol

First ever pic i have of her in the shape she came
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

Now, 4 posts later, as she sits in my driveway right now...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now, the final pic, my all time favorite thus far...
    [​IMG]

and heres a lil reflection for #tbt on friday lol
    [​IMG]

2001 Chevrolet Silverado LS stepside, 2wd, 4.8l V8, Airaid cold air intake, Gibson side exhaust, Diablosport Predator tuned, 2" Daystar coil spacers, 4.5" Rough Country Suspension Lift Kit, 17" GMC rims, 35"x12.50"x17 Nitto Mud Grapplers, Blacked out Headlights, Blacked out Taillights, DeeZee black bull bar, KC hilites daylighters, Smoked third brake light, better built toolbox, 5% tint all around, 5% windshield strip, chrome door handles, chrome tailgate handle, camo door panels, camo headliner, camo sub box, camo mats, camo steering wheel cover, Sony Xplode head unit, rockford fosgate 300 watt amp, 12" rockford fosgate p1 sub, green LEDs under dash hooked to sub, and a zebra striped bowtie :) Next mods: cowl induction hood, crew cab center console, bigger amp, another 12" sub, cam, HIDs, stock fog lights, MAYBE a body lift.
    Thanks for looking guys :)

- - - Updated - - -

rims with off set too