1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

02 Sonoma MAF

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by BLOWOUT, Dec 4, 2012.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. BLOWOUT

BLOWOUT New Member

I have a 02 Sonoma 4.3l, and its throwing the dreaded p0300 code :/ I have rebuilt the motor and replaced all the ignition components and its still giving the p0300. It threw the MAF code 1 time, I cleaned it and cleared the code and it never came back. But I'm wondering if it may be faulty but not throwing a code ? The only thing that puzzles me is, when i watch it with an OBD II its cylinders 1 & 4 that misfire and every once in a while another cylinder will mis once or twice? any ideas or imputs ? thanks!!

2. kinson33

kinson33 Member 1 Year 100 Posts

Misfires on warm up or still misfires after the engine is running at operating temp?

3. Jamm3r

Jamm3r Member 1 Year 100 Posts

What do the fuel trims look like?