1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

02 TrailBlazer with AC, and fuel problems!

Discussion in 'Chevy Trailblazer Forum (GMC Envoy)' started by Petra, Sep 8, 2012.

1. Petra

Petra New Member

Hello guys,
    So I brought my blazer about 4 years ago, it's a 2002 chevy blazer...

I've been facing couple of issues with this baby, first the AC, since a week ago, has stopped working:
    The driver side AC isnt working, but the passenger side has better cold flow.:frown:
    I thought maybe I should re-gas the conditioning, but no changes in the driver side, the passenger side got colder only.
    Didn't face this problem before, any ideas??

The car really takes a lot of fuel...my FULL TANK reaches ZERO within two days!!
    I don't drive that much, Doha is a very small place and I don't race....:frown:
    I've been advised to check on the fuel filter.. throttle body clean..any other ideas??

I appreciate everyone's feedback and help!:happy:

Petra