1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

03-07 Denali clusters

Discussion in 'GM Electrical Tech' started by ZSI52, Jun 29, 2010.

1. ZSI52

ZSI52 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Hey everyone not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I got a great deal on a Denali Cluster on ebay for $69.99 and $14.00 for shipping. It looks brand new and needs to be programed. They have more in stock. 4 of my friends have also purchased clusters from them. I got mine in yesterday, im waiting to install it until I can reprogram it though. They have the Transmission Temps also.

Heres the link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...0372980972&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWNX:IT

2. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Seems like a good deal, that is the same seller I bought my factory 20" s from, $489 including shipping!

3. ZSI52

ZSI52 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

yeah. Its a very good deal. The dealer around here wants 120 plus installation and they wont let me install it and bring it to them. So im looking at other places.