1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

03 Chevy Stepside, Rare Wheatland yellow

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks For Sale eBay' started by 03Silverado, Oct 31, 2009.

1. 03Silverado

03Silverado New Member

Been thinking of selling the truck since i don't drive it that often anymore, and im getting the urge for wanting a new toy. So, lets see if i can remember everything.....

2003 Silverado Stepside, Wheatland yellow, 60,xxx miles
    4.8L with K&N Chrome Intake and Edelbrock headers
    Automatic with corvette servo and increased pressure(shifts like mild shift kit)
    Engine bay has lots of painted pieces, including a SS intake cover, coolant resevoir cover, fuse box, and the piece that covers the radiator support.

Interior has been painted to match exterior, including Billet pedals, polished door handles and window cranks, billet kickplates, a airbrushed flamed dashpad, a fiberglass console that has a PS2 and a 7 in monitor, and 9.2 in sunvisor monitors. Alpine 7 in touchscreen tv/dvd, a 1000 watt Kenwood amp pushes a 12 in Alpine R series sub that is in the centerconsole, and a 4 channel Alpine amp covers the Alpine mids and highs. a 200 amp alternator and 2 Optima yellow tops power the truck. And its all protected with a Autopage Alarm system.

The Exterior has a SS front bumper(actual SS, not the cheap fake ones), fiberglass rollpan, Trenz billet grill, clear parking lights, Ram-Air Cowl hood(never seen another on a truck yet), Fastback Tonneau cover covering a Bedrug and neon chevy emblem bos in the bed, Denali painted and chrome door handles, smoothed and painted stepside plates and bedrails have had the stakebed holes filled in and smoothed and painted also. Sport mirrors, tinted carbon taillights, and for wheels there is 20x8.5 Incubus Paranormal's wrapped in Toyo Proxes 265/50R20's

Truck has been lowered 3-4 with springs and hangers and shackles, and a set of lowering shocks are on.

Exhaust has a Magnaflow muffler with a dual port side exhaust that exits right below the passenger side sidestep.

Truck has won numerous shows since i have finished it, including a Best Truck at the Cobblestone Nationals '07 in STL, Best of Show at the Downtown Alton Show '07, and Best Modified Truck '07 at a special Southern IL Invite Only show( Best Of The Best Show) which the truck has been invited back for the last 3 years.

Feel free to ask any questions, and i'll try to answer. Like i said, i don't have to get rid of it, but the thoughts been in my head for a few weeks now and only other stuff id like to do to it will cost me thousands of dollars to do each, so guess i'll see if anyone else would like a pretty much done show truck to play with.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I know the market is bad and all, but i have $11,500+ in reciepts, and im missing the one for the hood, bedrug, and taillights and thats at least another $1300. So i figure i have a good $13,000 just in parts and outside labor. Most of the work i did do myself. So im looking for $16,500 but am willing to entertain any offers. thanks to all for looking.
  2. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Beautiful truck! If i could afford it, I would buy it from you in an instant. Good work on all the customs.