Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

03' silverado 2wd lift

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by bubba lee, Apr 14, 2011.

1. bubba lee

bubba lee New Member

hey guys,
    i have an 03' silverado ext. cab 2WD. i want to fit either 33's or 35's i have looked around on website and talked to a few people but i just want som more ideas. what do you guys think i could do it it?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 14, 2011
  2. centex

centex New Member

Hey bud, I am in the same boat, only trying to fit 285/70/17's right now, and eventually a 33 or 35 when I finish up college and stop doing this 700 mile round trip. Only thing is we seem to be getting more views than replies, guess fellow truck lovers are tired of helping for free. (sarcastic...dont bite my head off).

3. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Check out CSTSuspension.com, go to there 2wd truck gallery.

4. Burden33

Burden33 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

it all depends on what size tires you want with the size lift im running 33's on a 6" fabtech and i love it. your best bet if to run a 6" lift since you can fit 33's no problem and if you want to upgrade your tires downt he road to a 35 you can with out buying a body lift or another suspension lift.