1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

03 tahoe bought it lowered...have lots of questions

Discussion in 'Lowered & Urban Suspension' started by HvNd4Speed, Feb 18, 2010.

1. HvNd4Speed

HvNd4Speed New Member

I just bought an 03 tahoe and it was already lowered, dont know any history on it as to who did the work....i have lots of questions

it is lowered 2" in front and 3" in back

it has toxic shocks in back with Eibach springs and it has other brand struts/shocks in front, do the tahoes have springs in front?

for those that have lowered their tahoes? is the ride solid or is it loose, sloppy? at crusing its coasts real nice but i hit a bump and it feels like a boat in the ocean.

secondly, it has powered adjustable pedals, by default does the tahoe have a very soft accelator pedal? when i go over bumps my foot kinda bounces around on the pedal and puts pressure off and on as i go over a bump causing jumpy acceleration. is this normal? something i just have to practice and get used to?
  2. Dukeschevy

Dukeschevy Member

Welcome to the site! Pictures of your lowered Tahoe?
  3. HvNd4Speed

HvNd4Speed New Member

I think i attached it...here is the pic!

Attached Files:

4. ajfdirtrider

ajfdirtrider New Member

LOL when i got my Sierra, my accelerator pedal was the same way. You eventually get used to it. :great:
  5. Coolrado

Coolrado New Member

I would try some new shocks for the ride, Mine is dropped 4/4 with some beltech street performance shocks and it rides pretty decent. I get complements on how nice it rides for how low it is.