03 tahoe

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by misswells, Apr 25, 2011.

1. misswells

misswells New Member

i have been looking into buying a 2003 tahoe or yukon. I already have a 99 tahoe and just time to upgrade. Anyway everytime I find one I like it doesn't have the rear entertainment and im hoping I could get suggestions on where to buy one? I would prefer the overhead dvd.
  2. JonJon617

JonJon617 New Member

If you want one with the overhead dvd you are goping to have to do some digging as i was looking for the same but i just ended getting the stantered package, i built my own rear entertainment system, for about $600 ( 2 7" headrest tv / dvd siplays with headsets) but there are many possibilities with the tahoe, you can go to any chevy dealer and oder the package but you will be looking at like $1500 - $2000 or you can always look on ebay, craigslist, i preferre Crutchfield.com you can find overhead dvd players from 7" - 20" and ther are very reasonably priced. Hope this helps! let me know if would like any more info and i will try to give you more details on products i would use and were to get them!
  3. Welcome to the club. I also like Crutchfields, great people to deal with.
  4. retired2001

retired2001 New Member

Welcome to the G M T C !
  5. Bigbomber

Bigbomber New Member

Welcome to the site!
  6. jbjohnson92f

jbjohnson92f New Member

welcome to the club, x2 on whats been said above, easier to get an aftermarket system
  7. Blacksheep1

Blacksheep1 New Member

Welcome to the club
  8. murdog94

murdog94 New Member

Welcome aboard!
  9. stephan

stephan New Member

Welcome to the club.
  10. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Moderator

Welcome to the Club!!!