1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

'03 Yukon Denali

Discussion in 'Chevy Tahoe Forum (GMC Yukon, Cadillac Escalade)' started by Jeff, May 4, 2006.

1. Jeff

Jeff New Member

I bought a used '03 Yukon Denali a little over a year ago, and had about 8k left on the factory warranty. I found out after the warranty expired that it had already had a new (aftermarket) tranny put in under the factory warranty. The reason I found out was the second tranny went out, and I had to have a third installed (at 39k miles). The starter went out two weeks ago ($500), and now I just found out the front differential is going out. Bearings and seals are quoted at 1k - 1.5k, if ring, pinion, or carrier are damaged, could be closer to 3k. Am I completely insane, or does this seem unreasonable for a LUXURY SUV with 46k miles??? Do I have any grounds for a warranty exception? Has anyone else had THIS MANY problems with their Denalis? Any insight/commentary is appreciated!