03 Yukon XL Rescue Vehicle

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by DeputyDave, Jun 22, 2007.

1. DeputyDave

DeputyDave New Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 22, 2007
  2. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Hey now thats what I call a work truck! Nice set up

3. DeputyDave

DeputyDave New Member

Thanks man, I need some opinions, I want to put the black textured fender flares on, my wife being the "A" typical female thinks I should put chrome fender flares. Give me some ideas or opinions.

4. Bonzai01

Bonzai01 Member

Hi, nice ride...go with the black. Match the bumper and mirror treatments and accent those "huge black off road wheels and swampers" you need on there LOL!! Go with the chrome light bar to make her happy...see, I thought of everybody.:great: Kerry.

5. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I think black too. Easier to take care of than chrome. (Cheaper to buy too)

BTW I seen almost this exact truck responding to a MVA on Saturday. He flew by me at about 100 to get up to an accident ahead of me. When I got up to crash it had a police dog in it, cool set up. I'd pick this if I was a cop too :wink: Who wants to drive a vickie anyway...:lol:

6. DeputyDave

DeputyDave New Member

Thanks for the opinions, Ya I am going with the Black and Chrome grill guard mainly because the black wrap arounds are few and far between and I still have chrome on the front.

7. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

:great:Awesome ride. Me likes.

8. 95CTburb19

95CTburb19 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Everything looks better with swampers!:great:

9. DeputyDave

DeputyDave New Member

The white part on my rear view mirrors can that be removed? are they black behind them?