1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

03 Z71 sub foglights

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by Sparkyfm, Dec 29, 2011.

1. Sparkyfm

Sparkyfm New Member

Anyone know of some REAL foglights that will fit the factory openings on an 03 Z71 Suburban?
    OR...better yet..anyone know of a PIAA airdam for sale for the same Sub? The PIAA airdam fits thru 06 Subs .
  2. TMair

TMair Member

Ok I cannot help you, but I do have a question, the left fog light on my 04 Suburban is broke, and the right does not light, it might be a fuse for that, since the left is gone I have not checked into it, anyway I was going to just get a new one for the left off of ebay, but are they not very bright? If not I will look for something else myself.
    Thanks
    Terry
  3. Sparkyfm

Sparkyfm New Member

I don't know why GM calls those wimpy little lights fog lights. They are USELESS for that purpose. I was going to try the Sylvania ultra vision bulbs in mine but can't find them...so I want to replace them with some actual FOG lights!
    Just sayin'...