1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

03 z71 wont start

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by doughhester, Oct 31, 2010.

1. doughhester

doughhester New Member

i was driving my truck when it shut down on me. i looked down to see the gas light on. my wife had told me just before leaving that it was almost empty. i assumed it was only out of gas but it will not turn over at all. also noticed when i put it in gear it doesnt show any gear selected.
  2. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the GM truck club. First I would try & jump start it. You probably left your emergency lights on while you were walking back to the gas station & ran your battery down. If that doesn't do it, post back & give us some details
  3. doughhester

doughhester New Member

it was actually a fuse under hood pcm b. guess it has something to do with ignition or computer voltage, havent looked it up yet.