1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

04 2wd leveling kit

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by tdub8517, Jul 14, 2010.

1. tdub8517

tdub8517 New Member

Who here has done a level kit on a 03 to 06 2wd? What kit was used and did it actually level it or just get it closer?
  2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Starting in 04 some Silverados came with torson bars in the front and others had coil springs, which do you have?
  3. DSpivey

DSpivey New Member

I had the 04' silverado with coil springs & i got the cheap daystar leveling kit. I'd recommend getting the largest one though, I think I got the 2" & it was still slightly unlevel. It still rode good too. I wish i had pics....
  4. makindue

makindue New Member

Hi DSpivey , how much did it cost you by that daystar? Is it really cheap?
  5. Tony Arms

Tony Arms New Member

I have a 99 with coils up front and leaf rears I just ordered a set of drop spindles for the front and shackle and hanger kit for the rear. I am looking for a 2/4"drop.
  6. tdub8517

tdub8517 New Member

As near as I know I have coil springs. It is a 2wd and I believe only 4wd had torsion bars.