1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

04 Envoy.....

Discussion in 'Chevy Trailblazer Forum (GMC Envoy)' started by 1slols1, Jun 12, 2008.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. 1slols1

1slols1 Rockstar

just picked this thing up and it doesnt have the owners manual in it... was wondering if anybody knows how to program the garage door opener to yours at the house and also what it the recorder thing for that is right next to it in the over head console. it is also having radio probs but i think that it is the head unit since it will not put out any sound. the radio powers up but besides not putting out any sound it doesnt cycle through the eq,s or scan or anything. it is not like it matters cause i have an aftermarket one ready to go in but if i could get this one to work atleast i know that i wont have to run all new speakers wires off the new stereo. thanks in advance!!!!