1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

04 GMC Canyon Foglights

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by ASMech66, Feb 6, 2008.

1. ASMech66

ASMech66 New Member

All,
    My 04 Canyon didn't come with fog lights so I decided to install some. One issue I had was I wanted them clean looking, why not go factory right? Well, The factory removed the wires from my fwd lamp harness. Funny though they left the relay, fuse, and the rest of the wiring to the instrument panel installed. I called up GM Tech support and asked some questions and now I'm waiting on my new harness to be delivered to the dealer and installed onto my truck free of charge. Now all I have to do is get a new lamp switch and fog lights to complete the deal. It's tough dealing with GM Tech support, but when you buy your vehicle you also buy every part number on that vehicle. If that P/N is not complete,,,, GM has to make it complete according to what your VIN says it is. I've been through the process and if anyone needs help with it just drop a line. asmech66@verizon.net