Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

04 sierra installing cruise control

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by pontiacGTP123, Jun 18, 2009.

1. pontiacGTP123

pontiacGTP123 Rockstar 100 Posts

I have a 02 2500hd sierra with no cruise control. I was told that all i would have to do is by a the switch with cruise and plug it up and it should work. Is that true?

2. pontiacGTP123

pontiacGTP123 Rockstar 100 Posts

bump.... come on someone must know something about doing this.

3. Minty

Minty New Member

Well I am a MObile tech and i need to know if it is a 04 or 02 ? What size of engine does it have. Both are reasonable questions... Let me know and i will get you a part number from Gm and how much they are..

J

4. I got a junkyard pull off of an '03 and it plugged right up to my '04 2500. The plug was already installed as part of the factory harness. Took about 30 minutes and works/looks factory - cause it is.