1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

04 Silverado 1500 Hood Hinge Cover Replacements?

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by quarterhorse, Mar 30, 2010.

1. quarterhorse

quarterhorse New Member

I had my windshield replaced yesterday on my 04 Silverado 1500 and in the process they lost the plastic covers that snap into place on the bottom corners of each side of the windshield (I believe they cover the hood hinges). Any idea where I can find replacements on the web or even what they are called?? Forgive my lack of knowledge on the subject. Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Attached Files:

2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

You could try Local Salvage yards or Craigs List 1st and if no luck there G.M.Parts Direct or LMC trucks.
  3. quarterhorse

quarterhorse New Member

I appreciate it. I was trying to avoid a salvage yard if possible, but I figured that was my best bet. Thanks again.
  4. Jacqson

Jacqson Member

If the guys that replaced your windshield lost these things then they should replace them. I would make it their problem to find the parts.
  5. greenbastard

greenbastard New Member

i second that ,that is their responsibility to replace them.also how the hell did they lose those considering how big they are
  6. dcboy

dcboy New Member

This would be a great time to do the hidden antenna mod. You can also get them from Rock Auto