Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

04 Silverado.. need help with left/leveling advice

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by firefighter0413, Apr 1, 2012.

1. 07XCSB

07XCSB Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

A set of leveling key for your 04 will be about 100.00 dollars. THe torson bars unloading tool can be borrowed from the AutoZone loan a tool program, That way you don't have to be stuck with a one time use tool.

Edit: I don't know where ya live, but we are having a lifting party the weekend of the 28th. We are putting leveling kits on 4 trucks, whats one more if you're close by. You're more than welcome to some.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2012
  2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

x3 on a leveling kit.

A lifting party sounds like fun. Too bad you're in the southwestern portion of the state. Sadly I'll also be traveling for business. :(

3. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Correction, I meant keys not bars...Thanks [MENTION=32967]jimm[/MENTION]eh for catching!

4. Jimmeh

Jimmeh Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Actually, this is exactly what a body lift is designed for: allowing extra clearance for larger tires so they don't rub. While I am not a huge body lift fan (even though I have one to install) either, I just wanted to say that this would be a good place for one. They are about the same cost, though so it's what the OP wants.