04 Silverado.. need help with left/leveling advice

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by firefighter0413, Apr 1, 2012.

1. 07XCSB

07XCSB Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

A set of leveling key for your 04 will be about 100.00 dollars. THe torson bars unloading tool can be borrowed from the AutoZone loan a tool program, That way you don't have to be stuck with a one time use tool.

Edit: I don't know where ya live, but we are having a lifting party the weekend of the 28th. We are putting leveling kits on 4 trucks, whats one more if you're close by. You're more than welcome to some.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2012
  2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

x3 on a leveling kit.

A lifting party sounds like fun. Too bad you're in the southwestern portion of the state. Sadly I'll also be traveling for business. :(

3. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Correction, I meant keys not bars...Thanks [MENTION=32967]jimm[/MENTION]eh for catching!

4. Jimmeh

Jimmeh Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Actually, this is exactly what a body lift is designed for: allowing extra clearance for larger tires so they don't rub. While I am not a huge body lift fan (even though I have one to install) either, I just wanted to say that this would be a good place for one. They are about the same cost, though so it's what the OP wants.