1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

04" Silverado with Trouble Code P0101

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by Shadytree, Mar 21, 2014.

1. Shadytree

Shadytree New Member

Looking for some help here. Vehicle started miss out of the blue. rough idle shuts off and even miss`s threw acceleration. I replaced the intake manifold gasket, MAP & MAF sensor, Plugs wires and still didnt fix the problem! :grrrrrr:

fuel pressure at rail is 60ilbs. Im clueless on what else could be. Gunna try new coils tomorrow but idk. gunna hope for the best i guess. anyone else run into this problem. my truck has 204,815 miles on it.
  2. RayVoy

RayVoy Active Member 1000 Posts

A P0101 is a mis-fire on the number one (front driver's side) cylinder. It is probably the coil for that cylinder.

Shady, sorry I'm leading you astray, I just realized I gave you the wrong info, my tired brain thought you typed P0301.

P0101 is a Mass Air Flow problem.

http://www.obd-codes.com/p0101
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2014
  3. Shadytree

Shadytree New Member

Going to the gm shop

Well tested all coils and injectors but still missing! changed 02 sensors and still missing its going to the gm garage on wed. hope its good news but think it maybe a computer issue.