1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

04 Z71 pics

Discussion in 'Chevy Tahoe Forum (GMC Yukon, Cadillac Escalade)' started by gig'em, Jul 22, 2011.

1. gig'em

gig'em New Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Tahoe & Silverado
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2011
  2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

3. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC New Member 1000 Posts

Looking good! Any planned mods for either truck?
  4. gig'em

gig'em New Member

thanks, gonna get new tires and a grille guard for the tahoe. possibly a leveling kit for the silverado. any suggestions would be awesome
  5. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I would use the ReadyLift leveling kit for your Silverado. If you have the factory shocks I would replace with Rancho or Bilsteins. Both have shocks for trucks with leveling kits installed.
  6. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC New Member 1000 Posts

X2 with the above. I have the ReadyLift kit and it's definitely worth the $$$. As for the tires, I would go for either BFGs, Goodyears, Toyos or Nittos.
  7. gig'em

gig'em New Member

got some pics at the lake house this weekend

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  8. Kid

Kid New Member

I have the exact same year and model Tahoe, but mine is Maroon. Yours is the color I've always loved :(
    Your tires may be 265/70/17. I'm having 285/70/17 all-terrains put on mine; it fills the wheel well better. Also 2" leveling kit.
  9. gig'em

gig'em New Member

yea i'm thinking about 285 bfg's
  10. lancer

lancer New Member ROTM Winner

i'm was looking at a 2002 tahoe thats the exact same but the guy is a shiester (sp) know for selling bad stuff. that is the tahoe we were looking for. very nice looking ride!!!!!