04 Z71 pics

Discussion in 'Chevy Tahoe Forum (GMC Yukon, Cadillac Escalade)' started by gig'em, Jul 22, 2011.

1. gig'em

gig'em Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Tahoe & Silverado

Last edited: Jul 22, 2011
  2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

3. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Looking good! Any planned mods for either truck?

4. gig'em

gig'em Member

thanks, gonna get new tires and a grille guard for the tahoe. possibly a leveling kit for the silverado. any suggestions would be awesome

5. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I would use the ReadyLift leveling kit for your Silverado. If you have the factory shocks I would replace with Rancho or Bilsteins. Both have shocks for trucks with leveling kits installed.

6. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

X2 with the above. I have the ReadyLift kit and it's definitely worth the $$$. As for the tires, I would go for either BFGs, Goodyears, Toyos or Nittos.

7. gig'em

gig'em Member

got some pics at the lake house this weekend

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Kid

Kid New Member

I have the exact same year and model Tahoe, but mine is Maroon. Yours is the color I've always loved :(
    Your tires may be 265/70/17. I'm having 285/70/17 all-terrains put on mine; it fills the wheel well better. Also 2" leveling kit.

9. gig'em

gig'em Member

yea i'm thinking about 285 bfg's

10. lancer

lancer Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

i'm was looking at a 2002 tahoe thats the exact same but the guy is a shiester (sp) know for selling bad stuff. that is the tahoe we were looking for. very nice looking ride!!!!!