1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

05 lifted silverado!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by 05silvy, Aug 7, 2011.

Random Gallery Photos

1. 05silvy

05silvy New Member

well here my lifted silverado. 8inch lift. 6 inch with 2inch blocks. supercharger. 37's toyo's mt. stock tranny:/ stock rear end:/ 54k :) check it out
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    well here it is:)
  2. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Awesome truck. love the 37's and the blower. How much hp/ ft. lb. are you putting down with that setup? Any other performance mods?
  3. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Cool truck! What manufacture lift kit and is that a Whipple supercharger?

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

Also, welcome to the club.
  4. 05silvy

05silvy New Member

im pretty slow right now. i havent got it tuned yet. intake, i forget what aftermarket headers i have, 44 series exhaust.

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

RCD lift. and yea its a 2300 whipple. smog legal:)
  5. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 New Member 100 Posts

Love the truck man, you do need tow mirrors and it would be perfect :great:
  6. 05silvy

05silvy New Member

i thought about it. painting them the same color of the truck but i cant really tow anything with it. its a 1500.
  7. stephan

stephan New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Looks good!! What's that thing parked next to it in your driveway? :)
  8. 05silvy

05silvy New Member

my friends twin turbo diesel. ****in fast as ****. hehe.

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

i just got into this forum^ G RATED
  9. pmf608

pmf608 Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the club! Thats a real nice truck you have. I agree, some tow mirrors would really set it off, even if you don't tow anything. Take it easy on that transmission too... that supercharger could make pretty quick work of it once your truck is tuned.
  10. 05silvy

05silvy New Member

ahahahhahahhahah! the tranny isnt skippin yet;) ujoint on the driveline is a little at low rpms.