1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

05 silverado SS fog lights

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by SIG FREK, Nov 11, 2010.

1. SIG FREK

SIG FREK New Member

does anyone know who makes them. i have a 2500hd but SS bumper. cant find them anywhere.

thax

Last edited: Nov 12, 2010
  2. 5.3silverado

5.3silverado Rockstar

the silverado ss doesnt have any specific fog lights it just has the same exact one as a regular 03-07 classic, they fit perfectly behind the ducts, that the ss bumper cover has. . . .

3. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!

4. pmf608

pmf608 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club. I don't believe the Silverado SS came with fog lights, since it had the bumper ducts instead. Based on people who have swapped to an SS bumper though, I believe you can just get the fog lights and brackets for a regular 2003-2007 silverado classic and they will fit behind the ducts. From what I've heard, they sit right against the back of the bumper cover, but the heat does not cause any issues with it. Hope this helps.