Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

For Sale 06 Escalade instrument cluster $200

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by 2000redcamaro, Dec 5, 2013.

1. 2000redcamaro

2000redcamaro New Member

For sale is a instrument cluster for a 2006 Escalade $200+shipping or for local pick up in dallas tx. I had it in my 2006 Silverado 1500 z71. I only had it in my truck for 5 month and then I traded it in for a new car for my wife so I put the factory one back in my truck. The cluster will show the transmission temp if your truck does not already have one. Also the mileage on this cluster is about 87k. when I decided to change mine out for this cluster I had it programed with the info for my truck as in mileage and hours. once you plug his one in it will show my info. not yours. your info will still be in/on your cluster. This cluster should work in any 2004-06 full size GM truck suburban avalanche Tahoe or Yukon

Attached Files: