06 gmc canyon winch mount plow mount help please!!

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by eserps89, Mar 7, 2013.

Newest Photos

1. eserps89

eserps89 New Member

hey guys i just bought a 2006 gmc canyon. so the first thing i want to do are mount a winch and snow plow. so my problem is Most winch mounts are 2" recievers.. my plow is also a 2" reciever .... i dont want to get into replacing the whole front bumper (very expensive) or cut anything. so i will need to find and alternative winch/plow mount.. i cant change the way the plow mounts so i was thinking a bull bar but with a winch plate and 2" reciever for the plow all in one..? ive been serching but i cant find anything..

:sign0023:Anyone have ideas or can anyone help me???
  2. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I don't know that I have seen a bull bar for your truck with the 2" receiver. To be honest, I have seen bull bars with 2" receivers on them and there is no way I would ever put a plow on it. The location of the receivers that I have seen on bull bars would put way to much stress on mounting points. I know that you said that you do not want to cut anything. I don't know if they make them for your truck, check out http://www.autoanything.com/winches/77A2209A2191414.aspx