1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

'06 Silverado Mod list

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Blazer454, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Blazer454

Blazer454 Member

Ok im being told to make a list of mods. Im guessing this is where i should post it

What was on the truck when i bought it
    -GM step bars
    -Carbon fiber look bug deflector
    -HID strobe lights front and rear (didnt even work)
    -Chrome tip

Mods I have done so far
    -Removed the stupid stobe lights (about 10 pounds of wires and junk)
    -Flowmaster 40 series "origonal flow" single in, dual out muffler with 2.5" tailpipes and 3.5" stainless tips (custom made at shop i work at)
    -Black CSI Bull Bar
    -Smoked, well blacked out tail lights and 3rd brake light
    -a couple stickers
    -"Chevy" floor mat set from Oreily's

Upcoming Mods
    -Leveling kit or lift kit, havent decided how big i want to go yet
    -Wheels and tires
    -CAI
    -Headers
    -Programer
    -Headlights
    -Grille
    -Black step bars to match the Bull Bar
    -Bedliner
    -More stickers

Thats all I can think of right now, if I come up with more I will add
  2. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

well that is quite a list you have but it is a good idea to make what they call a "siggy" or signature. the signature can be updated if you go to profile settings. you can include a pic of your truck or whatever you like that is of course appropriate :) Then add your list of mods. Each time you post a thread your siggy will show up with your siggy pic and your list of mods. I like to keep my siggy up today so you might always see my pictures and mod list changing.

Looking at your mod list I'm anxious to see more pics of the ride, so if you haven't already created an album under your profile you can do that too.

Your initial idea of posting this here was good though but having a siggy will remind people of what you have for mods.:great:
  3. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Do like I did. It shows all (both) of my items I've done so far and my list of things I have planned. I also have an easy place to modify it now. Granted, it's not impressive YET. But when I start moving some of those things up to Completed in a few months it'll start looking better. I do need to add my LCD headrests to the completed though. Thanks for reminding me.
  4. Blazer454

Blazer454 Member

ok i made a sig, but i included both my trucks :happy:
  5. Jeremy09LTZCrew

I like that sig. And I love that you didn't clean up the mudder before snapping the picture. I never understand when people do that. Once I get back, I'm hoping to get something very similar for an offroad/mud toy if I can find one.
  6. AMac

It's perfect, shows you have two sides...Muddy & Shiny. Well that is unless you have yet to post a pic of your "daily driver" all muddy.

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

2nd that! What's the point of getting it muddy if your not proud to drive it home like that, and if you are proud enough to do that snap a pic to treasure the moment!
  7. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Come on [MENTION=53354]AMac[/MENTION] you know you will never get the yard ornament dirty.
  8. AMac

Oh I think you just challenged me; remember I use to drive muddy trucks so it is surely still in my system. I'm up for the challenge so I will be on the lookout for a nice day/area to meet your challenge. :na:
  9. Jeremy09LTZCrew

If you get it dirty, take and post pictures. Otherwise you know noone will believe you. Now I want to take my truck through some nice thick mud. Oh well, it'll have to wait.
  10. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Yes that will be something I will have to see to believe!