1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

06 Silverado question

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by Nathan Kenney, Sep 14, 2011.

1. Nathan Kenney

Nathan Kenney Member

While I got my truck back from the body shop today got it repainted due to being keyed in detroit. My first question is where besides the dealer can i get new molding for both passenger side doors I dont want to pay the dealer 125 a piece replaced it on drivers side but not passenger. My other question is I have a 6inch lift on it for the last several months when i go over a bump something feels loose or broke could anyone point me in a direction.

2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

When you had the lift kit installed did you have the shop retorque the nuts and bolts after the first 300-500 miles? This is a must!! Try LMC trucks.com for the moldings.

3. Nathan Kenney

Nathan Kenney Member

Yes the tires have been taken off multiple times and I also looked at lmc trucks couldnt find them could you show me if you have seen them.