Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

06 Silverado Z71

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by Blazer454, Mar 24, 2012.

1. Blazer454

Blazer454 Member

When i posted my intro yesterday i didnt have pics of my Silverado to post but now i do so here she is. Its a 2006 Silverad LT K1500 Z71. Havent done much yet, only because i havent owned it long, but it does have flowmaster exhaust:great:

This is the day i brought it home, parked it next to the bird and even though it was dark i had to take a pic
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

About a month ago i got this bull bar, the truck had step bars on it when i bought it that im going to trade out for black ones to match this
    [​IMG]

Just last weekend i threw on this sticker and smoked the tails. Can also see the dual exhaust here
    [​IMG]

2. sevi084x4

sevi084x4 Rockstar 100 Posts

Looking good man! you got a 5.3?

3. Blazer454

Blazer454 Member

yeah its the 5.3

4. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Congrats on the new ride. We would love to see a list of mods that you have done and plan on doing. As you may have noticed, most of the people on this site have been bitten by the mod bug and it's very contagious. Don't be surprised if your truck doesn't end up looking completely different from when you bought it. We have that effect on people!!!! LOL :lol:

5. Blazer454

Blazer454 Member

I am one of those people who mod everything they own :happy:. I am looking up stuff to put on the vehicle before i own it

6. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Truck does look good so far, and I know there is plenty of mods that you can do to these trucks. lol But random quick question, in NC we do not have to have a front licenses plate mounted, so with the bull bar covering the view of your licenses plate, has that or could it get you in trouble?

7. Blazer454

Blazer454 Member

The law here is that we are supposed to have a front license plate. I drive my K5 without one and have never gotten pulled over, which is good cause it isnt even licensed to anyone :lol: so far i havent been pulled over in the truck withe the bull bar but i have been thinking about mounting it to the lower part of the bull bar. What is dumb is that my Firebird has a cover on the front bumper that covers the license plate. If the cover is not there it looks really stupid so i have it on and almost every time i drive the car i get pulled over for not having a front license plate but havent got a ticket yet

8. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

The truck's looking nice so far. Just get that mod list out. I need to actually go through and make a list of my planned mods. My problem at the moment is that my list of mods completed will be about two lines and mods to be done will be about 50. That's just depressing. You already have a nice start though.