1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

07-08 badges

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Pete95Sierra, Jul 15, 2008.

1. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

i wanna replace the badges on my 95 sierra with the 07-08 2500HD ones. other ethan a dealer where can i get these??? thanks, pete

2. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I looked on Ebay and found THIS AUCTION for a complete set off a 2007.5 Silverado HD. Check it out!

3. Pete95Sierra

thanks darcy that would be sweet. i found on another forum a dealership employee say they were around 21 a piece for the door badges and about 23 for the tailgate. i just wish it was for a sierra but it could still save me some money buying those for the door badges

4. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

My bad, I was not even thinking about GMC.

5. Pete95Sierra

i'm going to the dealership tomorrow to order them but hopefully they have them in stock. i may be taking the black strip off tomorrow as well. will post before and after pics for sure

6. zippy

zippy Rockstar 100 Posts

Badges?
    We ain't got no badges.
    We don't need no badges.
    I don't have to show you any stinking badges.

[​IMG]

Sorry, I couldn't resist.
    Since GM is such a bandit with badge prices, have you considered having them done by hand at your local sign shop. It would give you a definite custom look.

7. Pete95Sierra

ok so i went to the dealership today. got there at 4:40 thinking they would close at 5:00. nope, parts closes at 4:30 :grrrrrr:. so im going back tommorrow. instead of starting to debadge i just painted my wiper arms cuz they were half silver and half black haha

8. zippy

zippy Rockstar 100 Posts

With your truck up for sale (sold?) may we assume you no longer need no stinking badges.
    Good luck.