Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

07-08 Conversion help

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by White2wdSilverado, May 13, 2008.

1. White2wdSilverado

White2wdSilverado New Member

I did quite a few searches with no helping results. I was wondering if anybody has or might know if it's possible to do an 07-08 front end conversion on an 04 without welding or fabrication. I absolutely love the front of my truck but I would love to see the conversion done.
  2. Robinson76

Robinson76 Member

Honestly I am not positive...

but I think that is impossible because it is an entirely different body itself.
    It would not be as easy as changing an 01 front end into an 05, because it is not guaranteed that the size dimensions of your truck could support the weight or size of the new front end components

Good luck in your search though, I'm sure there are some guys that know more about this
  3. vncj96

vncj96 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

the new ones are wider and taller in almost every dimension on the exterior, plus a whole new chassis that from the ground up will have completely different body attching points/bolts
  4. zach45

zach45 Epic Member 5+ Years 100 Posts

put an esclade front on it....
  5. Pete95Sierra

Pete95Sierra Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

ive seen an escalade front on my older body style truck, so anything can be done but it will need to be custom