1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

07-08 Grill Trade

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by plowxman, Feb 11, 2009.

1. plowxman

plowxman New Member

I have a like new chrome 2008 1500 silverado grill that i would like to trade for a victory red grill
    anyone willing for this trade let me know please maybe cash involved
  2. plowxman

plowxman New Member

anyone???????
  3. Never Enough

Never Enough Rockstar 100 Posts

Good luck man...I tried the same thing. I got lucky talking with a body shop I deal with and told him what I was looking for. Two days later he called me - he had a customer with a black LTZ and wanted my chrome grill. I just had to pay to have the black grill painted red. Worth every penny though!
  4. plowxman

plowxman New Member

how much did he paint it for and what did he do to prevent it from chipping?
  5. Never Enough

Never Enough Rockstar 100 Posts

I had a ton of stuff painted including my wheels, interior trim, front bumper and rear bumper. It has automotive paint and clear on it....no different than the front of your hood or caps on the sides of your bumpers. I plan to install a PPF on it this spring (already have it cut and ready for install) when I remove the brushguard.
  6. chevy2007

chevy2007 New Member

I agree you should trade someone for a black one and paint it. Oh, I happen to have a black one do you want to trade?
  7. plowxman

plowxman New Member

hey man i would actually consider trading grills with you because i could get it sanded and painted and that wu work really well
    PM me