1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

07-08 Silvy NBS hood shield and in-channel vent visors for sale!

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by JAKD-UP, Nov 24, 2008.

1. JAKD-UP

JAKD-UP Member

07-08 Silvy NBS hood shield, flopro muffler and neoprene seat covers for ext cab

Just thought I would post up to see if anyone is interested in either of these. The hood shield and seat covers have been used but still in almost new shape. No cracks or chips on the shield! Hood shield-$40 shipped
    [​IMG]

Pm me if your interested!
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2008
  2. jerrynino

jerrynino Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

damn bro i would have totally bought the visors from you too... anything else your selling? :happy:
  3. JAKD-UP

JAKD-UP Member

yeah actually I got 2 more things I was wanting to sell but not gotten pics of. 1 is a new in the box dula in/dual out flo-pro exhaust muffler. And the other is some coverking black/grey insert neoprene seat covers w/ a black bowtie stiched int he headrest. Let me know if your interested in either or these and I can get pics up.
  4. zach45

zach45 Epic Member 5+ Years 100 Posts

seat covers for front and back?
  5. JAKD-UP

JAKD-UP Member

yes sir! Also comes with an extra cover for the driver side for wear and tear purposes. Send me a pm if ya want pics and i will try and get some this weekend.
  6. zach45

yea see if you can do.... bench seat front? or bucktes?
  7. jerrynino

muffler sounds good but my trucks gotta single in/out so that rules it out... oh well
  8. JAKD-UP

JAKD-UP Member

It's the bench seats I guess. Buckets with flip down middle console/jump seat if that makes sense. Here is a picture from a couple of months ago. The headrest had a red bowtie stiched at that time but I sent them back and had them do it in black.
    [​IMG]
    I'll try to get some pics tommorrow and post them up if your still interested.

The muffler will work. You just have to have an X-pipe and tell the exhaust shop you want true duals. I was gonna do that but I got a really good deal on my magnaflow so I went that way instead. Here's what the muffler sounds like on a truck like ours...
    http://videos.streetfire.net/video/2007-SILVERADO-53-TRUE_146273.htm

That truck has the same exact muffler I'm selling with the same setup I just talked about.
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2008
  9. jerrynino

just out of interest how much are you selling the muffler for?...
    im a little tight right now to be honest but maybe i can whip something up...
  10. zach45

price? pm me ?