Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

07-09 chevy silverado gmc sierra parts

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by Chevyman30504, Nov 22, 2009.

1. Chevyman30504

Chevyman30504 New Member

i have a hypertech programer for a 07-09 chevy silverado gmc sierra it is a max energy econ i only user it for a week and then i sold my truck i also have some husky liner floor mats front and back seat that still look new. just the hypertech go's for almost $400 and the husky liner floor mats go for $130 new i am asking $275 for it all. my loss is you gaine i can email you pics if needed thanks

2. ig109

ig109 New Member

Where are you at? and how much for just the programmer? does it allow you to do away with the torque management system that plagues these trucks?

3. Chevyman30504

Chevyman30504 New Member

i live in niles MI and all you can is pluge it in and program for better fuel but it does give you more power when you are really in to it. i will take $175 for just the programer thanks

4. 2010SSRS

2010SSRS New Member

does it have performance pre-programs? will it work on an 09 Denali 6.2?

5. Chevyman30504

Chevyman30504 New Member

i cant find one for the 6.2 you would have to go to hypertech and look the part #33004 thanks it should work but i dont want to tell you yes and is doesn't