1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

07-09 Chevy Tahoe R8 LED Halo Projector headlights

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by silverado_rock, Aug 22, 2009.

1. silverado_rock

silverado_rock New Member

I read this blog and found out that there is an aftermarket Projector headlights with the LED R8 Style and the Dual halo available in the market now.
    Anyone get them on yet?
    They look so cool...... (I like it personally)
    Anyway, if anyone get them installed, please let me know.

Check it out if you didn't see it yet
    http://reviews.turbometal.com/07-09-chevy-tahoe-r8-led-projector-headlights-devil-eye-halo/
  2. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts

Definately impressive looking!
  3. silverado_rock

silverado_rock New Member

Yup...if I have 2007-2009 Chevy Tahoe, I will get the Black housing one for sure....
    And it's free shipping too...:rofl:
  4. ippielb

ippielb Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I like the first one on the product pictures, with the audi type running lights.
  5. Nas33

Nas33 New Member

Just ordered these in smoke will post pics once installed
  6. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Pics when installed please.
  7. Cheez

Cheez Member

Be careful with aftermarket headlights. I've heard of a lot of issues with leaking.
  8. Nas33

Nas33 New Member

Hey hoping u can help me out or at least point me in the right direction I was replacing a fuse for the driver side headlight when I noticed that the fuel pump relay was missing I purchased this truck in may this year is/will this be a problem to my fuel pump please help me
  9. dobey

dobey Member

I bought a set of these Spyder Auto housings once, but the projector is not long enough to fit a standard Xenon HID bulb into, and it only works with halogen bulbs, so I returned them, as my primary reason for buying them was to get projectors for HID, and they were one of the least ugly aftermarket headlights on the market at the time, for the Tahoe/Suburban/Avalanche.

I now have a new set of reproduction OEM headlights that I am thinking of modifying, so that I can have the ideal style that I want. Hopefully I can come up with a design that looks like it belongs in the headlight area and is in line with the style of projector headlights I want.