1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

For Sale 07-12 Chevy Silverado Smittybilt Black Bull Bar.

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by Rockstarrchevy81, Jan 30, 2012.

1. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I have forsale my gloss black smittybilt bull bar that i paid $170 for around less than 6 months or so ago. There is no dent's or deep scratches in the paint or bull bar itself. I make sure when i was the truck and wax it i also wash and wax the bull bar so it want have any blemishes. I'm asking $120 plus shipping or BEST OFFER. I would like to take payments thru paypal so just let me know if interested. Oh and if your wondering why i'm selling is so i can install my tow hooks back on and set my fog lights up behing grille when i get them so nothing to worry about. My cell number is 601-831-2473 and i can post pic's on here plan on taking it off tomorrow. Thanks, Jake

2. Rockstarrchevy81

The price has been reduced to $95 plus shipping just PM me if interested.

3. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Buddy of mine said he wants one.

4. Rockstarrchevy81

Aight bet. Well if he's interested $95 with shipping. Shipping shouldnt be too much since i live in mississippi and yall are right here beside me.

5. Rockstarrchevy81

DSCN0232.jpg Here is one pic of the bull bar there is nothin wrong with it and it's still dirty in that picture.

6. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Bump for a great deal from [MENTION=43459]Rockstarrchevy81[/MENTION] Good luck with the sale!!!

7. Rockstarrchevy81

Thanks man Hopefully it will sell on here or on craiglist here lol taxes are coming in to everybody so hopefully someone will take it off my hands.

8. ChevyBoy2009

ChevyBoy2009 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Sold??...if not im interested