1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

07 express power mirror problems

Discussion in 'Chevy Express Forum (GMC Savana)' started by onebadazzsrt, Feb 21, 2013.

Random Gallery Photos

1. onebadazzsrt

onebadazzsrt New Member

I'm new here, but I have an 07 express 2500HD with 6.0, I had manual mirrors on the van and I have swapped them for some heated,power and signal mirrors, I plugged tghe mirrors in and installed a new mirror switch and nothing is working. Is there a relay that I'm missing or fuse? I checked under the seat and hood and put fuses were they were missing for driver and pass. mirror.
  2. RayVoy

RayVoy Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Some options need to have the BCM re-flashed. Try calling the dealer service area and ask if this might be one of those options.
  3. onebadazzsrt

onebadazzsrt New Member

Well it looks like the body harness that connects to the door harness is missing some wires. I guess I will have to source a van from the wrecking yard, anybody else ran into this? Everything I've read so far searching says its plug and play for every van except mine I guess.
  4. thesavo

thesavo New Member

You can download the wiring diagrams from autozone.Com. You have to sign up for A free account. Add the van to your garage.
    Click on repair guides. Click on wiring diagrams.

They are factory spec manuals.

The problem is that the schematics jump around different diagrams to get a good idea of how it works.

Take a picture of your rpo placard from the passenger door.
  5. thesavo

thesavo New Member

If you go to the lower sections called wiring info. It will tell you what connectors you need terminals for..