1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

07+ Led map and dome lights

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by nickpatton_189, Jun 29, 2012.

1. nickpatton_189

nickpatton_189 New Member 100 Posts

Up for sale i have a few kits to offer.

kit1: 4x42mm 5050 smd leds 6led (map and dome)
    kit2: 4x42mm 5050 smd leds 12 led (map and dome) 2x194 5050 smd led license plate light.

kit1= 45 shipped in the US
    kit2= 75 shipped in the US

i can provide pics if anyone is intersted. these things are very bright. i will provide you with 1 yr warrenty and help you with any questions you need. thanks

i can also provide kits for other models just get with me on what you want and need, thanks!!
  2. nickpatton_189

my email is nickpatton_189@hotmail.com for fastest reply. if you want more than one kit i can work a good deal for you. and if you would like to offer me another price then just let me know the worst i can say is no and throw a counter offer at you. all orders will go out within the next mailing day. and will be 2-3 day usps priority. SAM_0246.jpg SAM_0250.jpg SAM_0244.jpg
  3. ChevyBoy2009

ChevyBoy2009 New Member 100 Posts

Still got them?...im kinda interested
  4. nickpatton_189

Yes I do. Witch ones are you interested in
  5. ChevyBoy2009

Thinking Kit 2...i really want the license plate lights
  6. UpsetProps

UpsetProps New Member 100 Posts

Do you offer them in other colors other than white?
  7. nickpatton_189

i also have the license plate lights for 10$ extra. im going to be making a shipment here soon so i can get your out with them if u wanna make the purchace. shoot me a pm and well go from there.

also i can provide other colors but ill have to order them and it may take a couple extra days since its just a couple lights. the reason for that is if i order alot, i get them sooner, but if i make a small order like 3 or 4 like one kit, then it is a little slower. what color are you looking for? shoot me a pm and well go from there
  8. ChevyBoy2009

Could someone just order license plate lights?...buddy wants to know
  9. nickpatton_189

BUMP!! GOING OUT OF BUSINESS SALE!

All kits are 20$ off! also have Cree Led Reverse lights, they are 7W reverse lights. Need this stuff Gone
  10. ChevyBoy2009

Give us a price list of stuff