Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

07 NBS Front bumper corner removal

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by Scott51, Dec 8, 2010.

1. Scott51

Scott51 New Member

Hello and greetings to all...new guy here with a question about removing the front bumper corners on the 07 NBS Silverado. I am wanting to replace the driver side front bumper corner due to heavy scratches received in a parking lot confrontation. The scratches are too deep to buff out so I am looking at just replacing both corners with either chrome or painted. I found the chrome bumper ends on e-bay (see below). My question is how difficult is it to remove the bumper ends? I have searched and found a diagram of the front bumper and it appears there are only 9 bolts/clips holding the bumper end in place. Can I remove the 9 bolts/clips and take off the old bumper end and replace it with the new one? Looks like a pretty straight forward job. I am wondering if there are any other front bumper parts that I need to remove in order to replace the corner piece. Any help or input would be appreciated.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/07-0...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories