1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

07 silverado bedliner

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by csattley14, Mar 28, 2010.

1. csattley14

csattley14 New Member

What would be the best bedliner to get for a silverado? A spray in liner or a liner like a Pendaliner?

Also looking into getting some steps for the truck as well. Looking at getting some Nasta nerf bars. Any suggestions on getting some mud flaps put on the truck as well.
  2. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Line-x spray in liner
    RBP or n-fab side steps
    And no mud flaps for me
  3. chschevy58

chschevy58 New Member

what he said ^^^^^
  4. daweinah

daweinah New Member

I did Line-X. Cost $400 installed.
  5. Raptor72

Raptor72 New Member

I had the Rhino Liner installed on my 01 for $400, planning on putting it on my next Silverado
  6. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Line-X my 05 Z-71 when new and still looks good and holding up. I've had rocks in the bed of my truck that dented the wheel wells, but the line-x is still on those dented spots.
  7. ThatSilverStepside

ThatSilverStepside New Member

I had Rhino liner on my last truck and absolutely loved it, I plan on putting it on the stepside when I get this cheap mess the last owner put on taken off...
  8. Greg84

Greg84 New Member

Nasta makes good tube steps. The stainless brackets and tubes are a good choice if they use a lot of road salt in your area.

As far as the bedliner.. The best thing is really a personal choice. The spray in liners are nice because nothing can get under them, but they're permanent and they're only as strong as the metal beneath them. If you start throwing logs or anything really heavy in the bed, its still going to dent the bed. With a drop in bed liner, things can get below it and it will scratch the paint over time, but the ribbed bottom and harder plastic sides are going to keep your truck bed from getting really dented up and hammered if you really use the truck.

Mud flaps.. Husky liner and weathertech both make a decent custom fit mud flap.
  9. csattley14

csattley14 New Member

Thanks for the info, I am looking at getting some Nasta steps just waiting for the money to show up and probably install them myself. I found them for $275 on the internet local shop wants 330 and 25 to install. And yes they use a lot of road salt in our area they live and die with that stuff. There is currently a pile of it in front of my house actually.

I will have to look into those mudflaps you mentioned.
  10. tlperry68

tlperry68 New Member 1000 Posts

I have the GM drop in liner, it is the worst line I have ever seen, OK maybe not as bad as the Home Depot ones but this one really sucks. Go with a spray on liner!