1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

07 silverado classic 4.3 L

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by BeDiff, Jul 10, 2010.

1. BeDiff

BeDiff New Member

My truck is now at the Dealership and they cant figure out the problem. My engine light is on and has been for awhile. When they hook it up to the computer it brings up a code that reads Large Emissions Leak. Parts I've changed, Thermostat, MAFS, Cap, Plugs, Wires, temp sensor on block, and a solonoid that has a green cap on top that says hand tighten only thats located next to the air intake ontop of the motor. The dealer cannot figure out the problem. I told them the engine light has started to flash then goes steady. It has also started dogging on me, which feels to me like the brakes are comeing on. Please help

---------- Post added at 04:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 AM ----------

I've also replaced the gas cap several times and now I'm back to a stock cap, the rotor has also been replaced.