1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

07 Silverado Headlight Flickering

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by Adam, Apr 21, 2011.

1. Adam

Adam New Member

Has anyone experience the headlights on there silverado flicker when they are slowing down to stop? Mine will do it almost everytime that I slow down. They stay on just dim down for a second or so and then become bright again. Is that typical or is there another issue? Anyone know where the fuse is at for the windshield washer fluid heater?
  2. I would like to look into this regarding the headlights. In order to do further research, I will need the VIN for the vehicle as well as the current mileage. In terms of the fuse, it appears that this is located in the Underhood Fuse Block. The underhood fuse block is located in the engine compartment, on the driver’s side of the vehicle. Fuse 68 is for the Heated Windshield Washer System. This information is also available in your owner’s manual starting on page 616. If you have further questions, please feel free to contact me. Thank you.

Tricia, GM Customer Service.