1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

07 silverado

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by zackmozingo21, Oct 4, 2010.

1. zackmozingo21

zackmozingo21 New Member

hey im 16 tryin to learn about trucks. i have a gray 07 silverado z71 leveling kit and 285 terra grapplers. customed made bowties and z71 decals. black tool box. i was wondering if i could put a 2" tuff country lift on with my leveling kit??
  2. stephan

stephan Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Hey Zack, welcome to the club. You want to put both of them on together? Is that your que?
  3. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Thread moved, and welcome aboard!
  4. Sam_A

Sam_A Rockstar 100 Posts

Welcome to the club!
  5. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club!Lets see some pics!
  6. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club. If its a NBS truck than no you can not use the two together. The upper control arm will rub on the front strut.
  7. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome!!!
  8. zackmozingo21

zackmozingo21 New Member

Thank y'all. I was wonderin how to fit 35 x 12.50 under my 07 silverado nbs without having an expensive lift put on
  9. Bama Z71

Bama Z71 Rockstar 3 Years 100 Posts

Welcome , nice mods
  10. zackmozingo21

zackmozingo21 New Member

thank yall. i was wondering if i could fit 35 x 12.50 without gettin a major lift for my 07 silverado nbs