Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

07 z71

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by LB'07-Z, Aug 8, 2011.

1. LB'07-Z

LB'07-Z Rockstar 100 Posts

Hey guys Im new to the site and hopefully found how to post a thread. I just traded my 97 Z for an 07 NBS Z and im looking for suggestions. First exhaust, I had cherry bomb glasspacks on my old Z. Any suggestions on what would sound good on the new 1? Second I am planning on getting a 2" RC leveling kit and want to run as big of a tire as I can without rubbing or having to trim. I got 18s and am thinking 275/70 or 285/65 just wondering what others have done. Thanks for the help.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2011
  2. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club and congrats on the truck!! I would pick the 285's out of the 2 sizes.

3. LB'07-Z

Thanks by the way awesome truck

4. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Thanks!!! If you are in need for larger rear blocks let me know. I have the ReadyLift 1.5" front level kit and 2" rear blocks I removed from my truck to put on the lift.

5. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club. Enjoy your new truck.

6. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club. Magna Flow, & Flowmaster exh. sound pretty good

7. LB'07-Z

I couldn't take it anymore I went to the muffler shop during lunch and went back with my old setup except with a slightly smaller diameter pipe that will hopefully allow for a little deeper tone. true duals with cherry bomb glasspacks and 4x18 tips at a 45.

8. LB'07-Z

Got the truck back and it sounds great. cant tell much when going from V8 to V4 but when going from V4 to V8 it has deep growl for a second like it would if you were to manually shift down a gear.

9. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

welcome to the club lets see some pictures of your new truck and congrats!

10. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club!